SpringBoard, Google Classroom, and Clever Users:
- Add classes to Zinc via SpringBoard
- Get started with Zinc via Google Classroom
- Get started with Zinc via Clever
All other users:
Create a Class
- To create a class from your teacher account, go to the Admin tab and choose to Create Class.
- Once you are in your newly created class, you can then add in your students’ emails to add them to the class using the Add Students button. You can also copy the class code that’s generated and give that to your students, so they can register themselves at https://games.zinclearninglabs.com/users/sign_up
Bulk Uploader Option
You can also use the Bulk Uploader feature, designed to facilitate quick and seamless creation of your classes and rosters. Using a custom CSV upload, you will be able to create new classes and add students to them en masse.
Please note: Teachers can create multiple classes, and students can be in more than one class