If you'd like information on Admin or Instructional Coach reports, click here.
About the Class Usage + Performance Report
Use this report to check in on the following:
- How many Close Readings each student has completed, their average score, and the average difficulty level
- How many article-related vocabulary words each student has learned
- How many words each student has learned once, twice, or three times
- How many article quizzes each student has completed, their average score, and the average difficulty level
- Each student's current reading level, how many placement tests they've completed, and their highest level achieved
To get to this report:
- Click on the Reports tab
- Click View All Reports
- Find the Class Usage + Performance Report section, type or choose a class name
- Click Generate Report
Choosing a time range for the report will allow you to track student progress week by week, and make sure that students are completing free-choice assignments (e.g., “read 2 articles each week”). This is especially useful if you are grading Zinc work exclusively on completion of assignments rather than scores.