You can sort articles by a number of different criteria:
- difficulty level
- reading time
- Zinc reading skills
- a variety of topics and genres to engage every student
- state standards
- categories for commonly taught texts
- search keywords and terms
NOTE: SpringBoard and Core Ready Users
We have articles set up as SpringBoard Curriculum Support for 6th through 12th grade, as well as Core Ready Lit Life Curriculum Support grades 6th through 8th.
Browse through the article options and pick an article to assign. Click to see the article and quiz. You will be able to read the article before you assign it to students, review the questions and available multiple choice answers, and check out related vocabulary sets.
Once you're ready to assign, simply click on the Assign button and you'll be able to:
- Specify whether a whole class or a few students should receive this assignment
- Leave a note for students about their assignment
- Indicate whether an assignment is for use in class or meant for homework
When you move on to the Assignment Options you can assign companion vocabulary sets for individual students or the whole class.